Sunday 16 December 2007

Hmm the phone lies!

I kept trying to post from my phone yesterday only to be told it couldn't publish... log in today and it has published twice!
Anyway here is the other pic that I wanted to blog from the phone:



These are for B, Fetching pattern in Sublime Cashmerino Aran... it is really nice yarn with silk and cashmere. My first attempts at a cable pattern and it wasn't too scary at all.


Not really many more pics I can post with Christmas approaching! I did knit a throw in Wendy Pampas with a basketweave pattern which has gone to its new home, but I was so busy trying to weave in the ends and wrap it I didn't get a pic :-( but I did like the pattern so I think I will do another one to keep in the New Year (plus I really enjoyed using huge needles haha).


We picked up this travel bug when we were caching, but I did think he really needed a jumper in this weather... what do you think?

Dylan has been a very happy bun lately, soppy and well behaved... he must know Santa is watching!

No comments: