Wednesday 21 November 2007

Right I've done it

Found you!
You signed up on Today
You are #60835 on the list.
9507 people are ahead of you in line.
0 people are behind you in line.
84% of the list has been invited so far

Ravelry here I come.... well sometime anyway. Still, too busy to look at it at the moment anyway, I here it is good for forgetting the time but I have too much study to do :-(

Finished socks for D.. only they are too small oops so they might be for someone else now. Started some new socks in Rowan cashcotton and it is sooo sooo soft it will be hard to give them to the intended.

Started a crochet throw too for my class. Not sure why I chose a throw when I really don't need anything else big to make, but there we go. It is going to be entirely red and black.

Right, better go. 6 people have joined the Ravelry queue while I have written this post!

No comments: